Chaozhou Gongfucha set (not including teapot)
Chaozhou Gongfucha drinking set
This Chaozhou Gongfu cha set focuses on the accessories used for tasting the tea. It includes:
- 1 qinghua bowl (Chaxi) for the teapot of the end Qing dynasty/early ROC.
- 3 large qinghua cups.
- 3 second hand modern Japanese square copper saucers (Chatuo).
- 1 mini plate qinghua depicting a chrysanthemum flower from the end of the end Qing dynasty/early ROC
- 1 copper Jianshui bow (waste water bowl) from Japan,
- 1 zisha tea jar from the 1980s closed by an earthenware tea cup.
- the large, modern Chabu (tea ceremony fabric) is also included in this set.
The Yixing teapot isn't included in this set.
Learn how to use this set here.